History

1927

BAIER + KÖPPEL was found in 1927 by Georg Köppel and Georg Baier in Nuremberg. The company developed and produced oil lubrication pumps for motorcycles and aeroplane engines and held many patents soon. After World War 2, BEKA build a new factory in Pegnitz. Step by step BEKA specialized itself in high precision central lubrication systems.

 

 
1952

In 1952 Dr. Friedrich Köppel took over the company. "The doctor" - as he is called respectfully until today - set the course for the today's internationalisation of BEKA.

 

 
1978

Bernhard Köppel manages the company since 1978. Under his guidance, BEKA became one of the market leaders in the area of automatic maintenance.

 

 
2010

Conversion of the company's top leadership into a modern management team (see The Management).